Someone Bought This: WWF Fruit Juice carton with Hulk Hogan action shot!

14 Submitted by on Sun, 05 October 2014, 02:00

WWF Fruit Juice Drink Carton Hulk Hogan front

Check out this vintage WWF Fruit Juice drink carton from 1991. 

“10% Real Fruit Juice”? What’s the other 90% of it?! Hmm…

Kudos to the people who made this stuff for not using artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, I suppose.

Ooo, there’s an Action Cut-Out on the back? I can’t wait to see what it is! Let’s check it out…

WWF Fruit Juice Drink Carton Hulk Hogan back

The “action shot” is of Hulk Hogan ripping his shirt.

Thrilling!

Not even a shot of him leg-dropping Sgt. Slaughter or something? Really?…

Oh, who am I kidding? I’d have totally cut that photo out and put it up in my room when I was a kid (and unashamed Hulkamaniac).

Anyway, the juice came in plastic bottles with pull-off tops and as I recall the juice tasted pretty good (plus it’s always cool to drink stuff out of a bottle when you’re a kid).

WWF Fruit Juice Drinks sealed in package

Any of you Crappers remember this stuff?

Written by

Submit your "Someone Bought This" and "It Came From YouTube" candidates to me by clicking here. NOTE: You have to delete the word "GOOKER" before you send the email. I probably won't reply to your email, but I read and appreciate everything you all send in. THANK YOU Crappers as always for your contributions! -Paul.
14 Responses to "Someone Bought This: WWF Fruit Juice carton with Hulk Hogan action shot!"
  1. Anonymous says:

    This looks magically delicious.

  2. Mister Forth says:

    Buying wrestling juice sounds like a strange idea.

  3. 80's Guy says:

    All natural fruit juice with only 10% real fruit juice…. Doesn’t sound very convincing.

  4. CarlMarksGuy says:

    I certainly hope we’re getting “camera flashbulb feedback” in the picture above; otherwise this is photographic evidence that the sun shines out of Hogan’s belly button.

  5. "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft says:

    Oh, and lest anyone forget… “Juice make sugar”. Thank you.

  6. Anonymous says:

    The rest is water and corn syrup (presumably, since that’s how 99% of beverages are made anyway).

  7. The ShockMaster says:

    We all know how much Hogan loved the juice back then…Nyuk nyuk

  8. drunkenmaster says:

    10% fruit juice, the other 90 is probably ‘roids. (It’s fun to think that my first impression upon reading about this “juice” was actual blood from the wrestlers’ foreheads.)

  9. AK says:

    “Cut along this line”

    Wow subliminally teaching kids how to juice (using juice I may add) is just wrong.

  10. That Don Guy says:

    What did you expect from something called a “fruit juice drink”? If it was 100% fruit juice (which is roughly equivalent to drink 100% sugar water and taking a vitamin pill), it would be called “fruit juice”.

leave a comment