A wrestling fan ever since the days of Wrestlemania IX, Art graduated from college in the same building where Art Donovan called King of the Ring 1994. He currently runs the "How Much Does This Guy Weigh?" blog, where he reviews New Generation-Era Monday Night Raws and Hasbro WWF figures. Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Induction: The softer side of Stone Cold — Hugs are better than drugs, except the ones these writers were taking59 Submitted by Art0Donnell on Thu, 04 September 2014, 20:00
- September 18, 2014 on Induction: The WWE Walkout – Like the Invasion, but in reverse, and with more rectal hemorrhaging
- August 29, 2014 on Induction: Chyna vs. Joey Buttafuoco — 9th Wonder of the World vs. 3rd-Degree Rapist
- August 26, 2014 on Someone Bought This: WWF Pogs! WCW Pogs! WWF Pogs shirt! All the Pogs you can handle!
- June 26, 2014 on Induction: Hunter Hearst Helmsley – Bow down to the king (or just curtsy)
- June 22, 2014 on It Came From YouTube: I.R.S teaches Tatanka (BUFFALO!) a valuable lesson when receiving a gift