Once again, WrestleCrap is back with its brand new, weekly interaction, in which Our Loyal Crappers decide what the worst in wrestling was for the past week. They can choose gimmicks, storylines, news stories, or anything else that constitutes “Crap”, and the votes are tallied in order to determine the WORST in wrestling…..at least for this week!
1. Jack Swagger arrested on DUI/marijuana possession charges (Last Week: Not Ranked)
Over 93% of voters this week gave a nod to Swagger, who seemed to be content to do anything to sabotage unquestionably the biggest push of his life.
2. New WWE Title Design (Last Week: Not Ranked)
I don’t hate it as much as I did Monday, and some of you agree. But this glossy jewel will take some more time to get used to for a number of fans.
3. Hulk Hogan claims Bret Hart hurt main event pay by working for less (Last Week: Not Ranked)
How dare Bret take less money, and agree to no private limo, in a time frame when WWE was bleeding money out the ass with sponsors bailing! That cad!
4. Miz as a Babyface (Last Week: 5)
All six weeks have featured Mr. Mizanin’s wholly bland run as an in-your-face good guy. At least he finally figured out how to do the figure four on his own.
5. The Rock runs out of gas at Elimination Chamber (Last Week: Not Ranked)
Wrestling is obviously demanding physically, but since Rock’s the flagbearer, he has to ‘electrify’, and his current slow pace is rather noticeable.
6. Sheamus awkwardly disrupts Wade Barrett’s movie promo (Last Week: Not Ranked)
Barrett promotes his movie. Sheamus interrupts and makes unfunny jokes. Then the whole segment kinda just ends. Coughing can be heard in the 19th row.
7. Jack Swagger wins Elimination Chamber (Last Week: Not Ranked)
Boy, this looks a little dicey in hindsight. But you know Vince’s rule: when you have a potential angle rooted in racism, you gotta run with it, right?
8. The Continued Jobbing of Kofi Kingston (Last Week: Not Ranked)
Zen-master Zoguchu once said of Dolph Ziggler, “To beat Kofi Kingston is to not have had match.” Zoguchu died in 1807, the same year of Kofi’s last win.
Justin Henry is WrestleCrap's inquiring newsman, thirsting for knowledge always. He enjoys the art of satire, as you'll find in many of his works here at WrestleCrap. Drop him a line on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/notoriousjrh) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jrhwriting)