Howard Finked talks about the new Mattel Undertaker Defining Moments action figure (buy it through this link and help support the site, Crappers!) and I have some random thoughts:
- Fink could read the phone book and sound awesome doing it.
- I can’t believe they’re celebrating 25 years of The Undertaker by releasing a figure commemorating how he looked in a very forgettable, heatless match with The Big Boss Man of all things! Why did they pick this moment instead of making a figure of how he looked at the 1990 Survivor Series instead?
- Hey, remember all the crucifying and blood drinking and ritualistic sacrifice stuff with The Ministry Of Darkness? Aren’t you surprised WWE wants to remind you of it in this video?
- Speaking of embarrassing angles, remember when The Undertaker hung Boss Man from the cage at WrestleMania XV and it was magically lifted up? Because… ATTITUDE!l Thank you, Vince Russo.
- Does come with detachable cloth cape as illustrated!
- That’s a nice hobo beard, Howard! Now can you yell out “CHANGE? YOU GOT ANY CHANGE?!”?