In December of 2011 TNA hosted a cruise!
Or I should say, a “Coastal Chaos Cruise”.
I’m just going to copy and paste from the website…
Coming this December……
TNA Wrestling presents
Coastal Chaos Cruise: The Ultimate Fan Xpedition
Interior Cabin – $379 per person (based on double occupancy)
Ocean View Cabin – $479 per person (based on double occupancy)
Additional Passenger – $359 for 3rd or 4th passenger per cabin
(Maximum of 4 passengers per cabin)
– 3-night cruise beginning on Thursday, December 8 departing from Port Canaveral, FL
– All meals onboard*
– VIP Cocktail Reception
– Breakfast Meet & Greet
– “Splash Bash” Beach Party including an evening pass to Breezes Bahamas that includes food, drinks (including alcohol), and entertainment from 6pm to 2am Friday night
– VIP Early Access to TNA Final Resolution PPV in Orlando, FL
– VIP Early Access to iMPACT! TV Tapings on December 12 & 13 in Orlando, FL
– and more!
TNA Stars that will set sail:
Mr. Anderson,Fortune (“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Beer Money and Kazarian),TNA Knockout Velvet Sky, “King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett & Karen Jarrett, X Division Star Chris Sabin ….Plus more names to be announced
This 3 day cruise will be hosted by none other than Jeremy Borash!
Proof of citizenship required; passport or certified birth certificate with photo identification must be presented at pier
Cancellation policy: $100 per person penalty for cancellations on or before September 1; 50% per person penalty for cancellations after September 1 until December 1; after December 1 no refund
* Some specialty items such as sushi bar available for additional fee. Coffee, tea, and juice included with meals. Soft Drinks and Alcohol additional onboard the cruise.
** Prices do not include airfare or additional nights hotel accommodations. If you need assistance with airfare or hotel, we can help you make arrangements. Contact us at email@example.com
So yes, you got to pay money to spend three days on a boat with Jeremy Borash!
In some countries I think that’s an approved torture method to get information out of terrorists.