Crapper Louis Izzo wrote: I was thumbing through an old issue of WWF Magazine (October 1993, to be exact, and don’t you judge me) and came across this full-page advertisement, offering to put a personalized message of you over a crappy picture from what has been consistently labeled by others as the worst WrestleMania ever (XI gets my vote, but Continue Reading...
About: "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft
Recent Posts by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft
4 Submitted by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft on Thu, 26 December 2013, 02:02
Giant Sid Vicious Vs. Gamera Vs. Godzilla in a three-way hardcore match in downtown Tokyo- THIS MUST HAPPEN!...
11 Submitted by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft on Wed, 25 December 2013, 04:20
You could get this NWO Souled Out 1997 t-shirt on NWOWrestling.com back in 1997 to commemorate one of the worst Pay-Per-Views in wrestling history. Or, you could opt to get the much cooler plain NWO logo t-shirt like everyone else bought. I’m guessing you went for the latter option....
7 Submitted by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft on Tue, 24 December 2013, 02:00
Crapper Paul S. writes: And now a classic holiday poem from the World Strongest Santa and his reindeer Tony Atlas… Outstanding! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Crappers!...
10 Submitted by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft on Mon, 23 December 2013, 02:00
The guy who runs the WCW Worldwide blog bought this amazing Hollywood Hogan Christmas ornament featuring Hulk dressed as Santa holding his sack (erm…) and a teddy bear. Yes, it’s sort of a Santa With Muscles commemorative Christmas ornament!...
Recent Comments by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft
- September 14, 2016 on Someone Bought This: WWE Nitro cars! Tiny cars, or giant wrestlers?
- September 14, 2016 on It Came From YouTube: Tracy Smothers Vs. a bear… in a dance-off!
- September 13, 2016 on It Came From YouTube: Macho Man stays Up All Night flirting!
- September 13, 2016 on Katie Vick: 2002 Gooker Award Winner
- September 12, 2016 on Headlies: Eva Marie Rojo vs. Eva Marie Negro At Clash Of Champions