About: "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft

To submit something for "It Came From YouTube" or "Someone Bought This", please click here -Paul .

Recent Posts by "The Big Cheese" Paul Kraft

Someone Bought This: WWF Fruit Juice carton with Hulk Hogan action shot!

14 Submitted by on Thu, 21 May 2015, 02:00
Check out this vintage WWF Fruit Juice drink carton from 1991.  “10% Real Fruit Juice”? So what’s the other 90% of it, then?! Hmm… Kudos to the people who made this stuff for not using artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, I suppose. Ooo, there’s an Action Cut-Out on the back? I can’t wait to see what it is! Let’s check Continue Reading...
Read more

It Came From YouTube: Goof Troop wrestling episode

3 Submitted by on Tue, 19 May 2015, 22:11
Crapper Paul S. writes: Time for another wrestling cartoon. In this episode of Goof Troop Pete gets talked into taking on a challenge from a masked shooter named “The Incredible Bulk.” As luck would have it Myron, the amiable man behind the mask wants to retire from wrestling and invest his savings in a restaurant. He contractually can’t retire until Continue Reading...
Read more
Page 14 of 55« First...1213141516...203040...Last »