A wrestling fan ever since the days of Wrestlemania IX, Art graduated from college in the same building where Art Donovan called King of the Ring 1994. He currently runs the "How Much Does This Guy Weigh?" blog, where he reviews New Generation-Era Monday Night Raws and Hasbro WWF figures. Email at: email@example.com
Induction: Piper vs. Lawler: No promotion in the world would dare pass this off as “The New Generation.” Well, maybe AWA.32 Submitted by Art0Donnell on Thu, 22 August 2013, 20:00
- December 9, 2016 on INDUCTION: Eric Young’s Christmas Party – Why Would Santa EVER Go To TNA?
- December 2, 2016 on Induction: Goldberg Refuses to Follow the Script – Oh, What a Tangled Web Russo Weaves
- November 18, 2016 on Induction: Stephanie’s Thanksgiving PMS – A period piece
- October 7, 2016 on Induction: Tiger Ali Singh – The Million Rupee Man
- September 9, 2016 on Induction: Sting in WWE – WWE’s all-time most anticipated reminder that WCW sucked.